Information found on MakeSauerkraut! is meant for educational and informational purposes only and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment.
This site may provide links to third-party websites and is not responsible for the content at these sites or their accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Individual articles and information from other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.
You should also note that although many of the links out of my site are purely for informational purposes, MakeSauerkraut! does earn a commission or advertising revenue on many such links including those to books, giveaways, products, e-courses and services. MakeSauerkraut! participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Holly/MakeSauerkraut.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY OF SITE AND SITE OWNERS
The use of MakeSauerkraut! and the content is at your own risk. In no event shall its owners and/or administrators, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned be liable for any damages or injuries however caused, occurring during or after altering any nutritional or lifestyle program. This site and its owner does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of health care administered with the aid of content available on the site. User understands all advice concerning lifestyle and nutrition are for educational purposes only. User understands content contained on this site is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Your email addresses or other information from commenters or users will not be sold or traded to third parties without your permission; however, your information may be released if appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect someone’s rights, property, or safety.
By commenting or purchasing from makesauerkraut.com, or signing up for daily or less frequent updates/newsletters, you may receive emails including, but not limited to:
- Updates: Periodically, you may be emailed to let you know of an upcoming news story, blog post, contest or other event.
- Promotional Offers: From time to time a sponsor or other company might provide a special offer to readers, and you may be sent an email to keep you up to date or notified of an offer or impending promotion. Please note that your email address or other contact information will not be passed on directly to sponsors.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will always be contacted first prior to giving your email or other contact information to a third party.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Please do not copy posts in their entirety to publish at your site. Feel free, however, to post a short excerpt with a link back to read the full post here.
BLOG COMMENTS & PUBLIC AREAS
You are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. MakeSauerkraut! is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions: Posting anything in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; material that infringes on the intellectual property rights; material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity; advertisements or solicitations of business; spamming; improper conduct or anything that Administrators feel is inappropriate as they have final decision and sole discretion.
MakeSauerkraut! reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following: remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions; terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions; monitor, edit, or delete any communication posted anywhere on the site. MakeSauerkraut! reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. The Site/Administrators have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
- Comments are welcomed and encouraged at makesauekraut.com
- While I try to answer and respond to every question within comments, it is not always possible.
- Do your best to keep comments clear and concise.
- Do not serial comment (post comment after comment after comment); rather, keep all your thoughts together in one posted comment unless you are replying to individual comments.
- All comments containing links are automatically moderated, and marked as spam if they do not adhere to this comment policy.
- You may use the URL field to promote the primary URL of your blog or website.
- Do not post self-promoting links to your blog, website or business within the body of the comment AND do not use affiliate links in comments.
- Do not attempt to sell products or direct readers to your site for purchasing your products.
- Keep your comments up-beat, positive, supportive and intellectually engaging.
- By all means, disagree with each other (and me), but do so in a respectful and intelligent fashion.
- Hate speech, name-calling, mean-spirited and derogatory comments will be marked as spam.
Reading and utilizing the information at makesauerkraut.com indicates your agreement with the above policies. These Terms and Conditions may be revised and updated at any time. Your continued usage of this website will mean you accept those changes. These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between you and makesauekraut.com with respect to the use of the Site and Content. Users, for themselves, their heirs and assigns, hereby release the Site and it’s Administrator/Owner from any claims, demands and causes of action arising from use of this Site.
P.O. Box 21036
Duncan, BC V9L 0C2
Join the MakeSauerkraut! Newsletter
Enter your email address and click DOWNLOAD to get your first newsletter and my Sauerkraut Shopping Guide. Not all sauerkraut does the body good.